Often what one person lacks others have in abundance without giving them any apparent benefit. In fact, it may also serve to point out what the “advantaged” person is lacking. Reduction is walking backwards. From complexity to simplicity. How simple can the complexities which we have within us or that surround us be? We will attempt a small experiment: let’s get rid of those (things, people) around which everything revolves. Let’s get rid of what we can, but not more. How much can lack while still retaining something?
A performance created for five dancers by Jaro Viňarský, holder of The Bessie Award 2013.
- Sun 1/11 Premiere Absent Divadlo Archa
- Concept, choreography: Jaro Viňarský
- Creation and dance: Tereza Ondrová, Markéta Stránská, Jaroslav Ondruš, Marek Menšík, Jan Bárta,
- Dramaturgy: Jano Zaťko
- Light design: Tomáš Morávek
- Set design: Adriana Černá, Tomáš Morávek
- Music: Tomáš Procházka
- Production manager: Sára Ondrová
- Produced by: VerTeDance, danceWATCH - Karolína Hejnová
- Photos by: Vojtěch Brtnický
- Graphic design: Petr Dlhopolček
- Costumes: Adriana Černá
Supported by: MKČR, MHMP, Divadlo Archa, ALT@RT, METROSTAV a.s.